Try the StereoTrader without any costs at FXFlat
This professional trading platform is available for your MetaTrader 4/5 at FXFlat.
The StereoTrader has been developed to both, raise efficiency of manual trading and to substantially ease the automated Trading on the MetaTrader.
You can use the StereoTrader on FXFlat on both your demo account and your live account without any conditions or additional costs.
No MetaTrader Live account yet?
Want to try a MetaTrader Demo account first?
Please choose your trading platform MetaTrader4 or 5 within the installation process.
StereoTrader: Windows OS only!
Four different Trading Modes
Traders choose between accounting in either Stereo Future Mode (like Ninjatrader, Nanotrader etc.), Stereo Hedge Mode (StereoTrader exclusive), Single Hedge Mode (MetaTrader4 standard) and Single Net Mode (various platforms).
More than 30! different trading commands are available at one single click and at highest visual precision. Manual trades within just seconds become possible while scalping automation increases efficiency and profits at the same time.
Efficient automation for MT4 and soon MT5 without any changes. Estimation module shows backtesting results on the fly! Complete strategies, customized exit rules or just individual trailing stops – everything is possible based on ticks or on finished bars. StereoMQL is a high-level class code, easy to read and based on MQL4/5.
Multiple strategies with one instrument, one account at the same time within multiple charts. Each chart shows only those orders and statistics which belong to the underlying strategy. No more need for multiple accounts, multiple installations or other derivates.
MIT orders (market if touched) for synthetic stops, take profits and all kinds of pending orders. Innovations such as Limit-Pullback or Market-Trailing orders provide the potential to increase profits and to reduce risks drastically. On top: Trailing and attributes like OCO (one cancels other), reverse or net.
Minimizing the risk by up to 50% without cutting the gained profit. Strategic orders based on algorithms are able to trade the noise automated and to create profits in non-trending markets.
History Trading (free!)
Evaluation of trades, strategies and indications using historical data becomes available. Perfect for increasing the learning process, also perfect for webinars or seminars and last but not least – to meet all the features of StereoTrader without waiting for quotes.
State of the Art Design
The seamless principle avoids any interruptions by messages or popups which cover the chart. Floating panels organized in stacks help to stay focused. Different themes suit different tastes. Useful indications for day-trading are already integrated and available at one single click.
Automated exit by various intelligent trailing stops based on different logics. Also exiting by time, by equity or by real Trade P/L which includes any particular closings and new orders in between.
Please find our StereoTrader tutorial here:
Add-Ons by StereoTrader
Indications and Filters
- ATR-X – Visual analysis of average ATR
- Heiken Ashi Candles – smooth Heiken Ashi Candlesticks
- RSI Filter – visualization of zones
- XMA Filter – Crossing MA with visualization of zones
- TickChart – Displays a tick chart as an overlay in the current bar-chart
- TraceSLTP – Visualizes the stop-loss- and take-profit-movements
- ATR Bracket – Manages a bracket order, long and short above/below the current price, either limit or stop, ideal for catching breakouts automatically
- DFT – Distance from time. Allows for automated trading based on a specific price distance to a specific time/price *
- RangeBreakout M/O – Automated trading of range breakouts, such as open range *
- [email protected] – Trade at time allows for automated trades at a specific time *
- Scalping Agent – PlugIn which allows for defining of actions at the first tick of the next bar
* Source code included.
Please keep in mind, that robots cannot be used with editions of StereoTrader which do not allow for automated trading, e. G. Silver Edtion.
The S-Series PlugIn is free for StereoTrader users.
- SDX30 – DAX indications such as open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), future-open-price, future-close-price, stock-market-open-price, stock-market-close-price
- SDJI30 – Dow Jones Industrial Index. Open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), future-open-price, future-close-price, stock-market-open-price, stock-market-close-price
- SFX – Forex indications such as open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), London open, Australia open, New York open, Tokyo open
The advanced programmers interface for StereoTrader. Enables for developing automated strategies, semi-automations as well as indicators based on the architecture of StereoTrader.
(Classic or Premium Edition is required)
Find below videos from the "Q&A" series to get started with StereoTrader in english.
In this video series, the most basic features of StereoTrader are highlighted. From installation, to position opening, order placement and the StereoTrader graphical interface.
Further videos, which go deeper into the StereoTrader, can be found below in the StereoTrader - "Know How Series"(german).